Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kumon North America Inc Vaughan
Kumon North America Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kumon North America Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
- Responsible for distributing incoming mail, faxes and courier deliveries. Arrange outgoing mail and courier services. Order and maintain inventory of general office supplies. Order service and supplies for the postage machine, printers, photocopier, etc.
- Responsible for all meeting preparation which includes printing and photocopying materials, room set‐up and refreshments
- Preparation of binders and meeting materials for various meetings and training sessions.
- Follow up with Kumon Franchisees on the monthly lead reports
- Maintain and update customer care information, including locations of various centres and franchisee information
- Track and manage administrative files
- Assist Field Consultants in preparation and follow up to Centre Visits
- Pull and develop special reports to analyze enrollment numbers
- Research and track industry trends
- Assist in the editing and development of presentations
- Retrieve and address voice mail messages left with auto‐attendant on a daily basis
- Greet clients and visitors and direct to appropriate individuals
- Responsible for appearance and operational needs of the office
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety
- Participate as a member of our Green Team Initiative
- Maintain and track Professional Development credits for franchisees
- Assist with phone screens for future candidates
- Be proactive about improvements to customer care and administrative responsibilities
- Some analysis of various Customer Care projects and its impact to the organization may be required
- Work collaboratively with Team Leaders and Team Members on Special Projects
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 3+ years administration experience
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service talents
- Ability to work very independently and under tight deadlines
- Strong initiative and desire to help Kumon reach its goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and the ability to solve problems with minimal supervision
- High proficiency with MS Office (preferably with 2007 or higher)
- Strong ability to multi‐task, prioritize and follow through on assignments
- Be a demonstrated team player
- Be professional and diplomatic at all times
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Strong organizational skills
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed