Yard Shunt Worker Mississauga Jobs Vacancy in Erb Group Companies Toronto
Erb Group Companies Toronto urgently required following position for Yard Shunt Worker Mississauga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Yard Shunt Worker Mississauga Jobs Vacancy in Erb Group Companies Toronto Jobs Details:
Erb Transport is seeking full time experienced AZ Yard/Shunt Driver for our terminal located at 1889 Britannia Road East, Mississauga. A great company to work for. Above average benefits and quality equipment. Come be with the Best!
1. Responsible to move trailers safely in and out of dock and shops.
2. Organize trailer lineups.
3. Check oil in reefer units plus other designated mechanical checks on trucks and trailers.
4. Communicate with dock personnel, dispatch drivers and shop via two way radio in a professional manner.
5. Report mechanical defects on trucks and trailers immediately to Leadhand or supervisor of shift.
6. Perform reefer checks when required. Complete appropriate report and pass onto shop.
7. Pick-up debris in yard. Empty garbage containers at fuel island and at building entrance.
8. Report all accidents or injuries immediately to supervisor.
9. Ensure that all the paperwork required from your shift is completed and turned in for HACCP purposes (Washes)
10. Cleaning the exteriors of Tractors, Straight Trucks, and Trailers. Cleaning and disinfecting and de-odorizing the interiors of Trailers and the Straight Truck boxes.
11. All other duties as required.
1. AZ license is required
2. Applicant must have a positive attitude, a positive, proven work record and a willingness to work as part of a team with dock, shop, dispatch and yard staff
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Attention to detail with accurate record keeping i.e. moving equipment, any required fueling, washing, etc
5. Must be able to tolerate all types of weather and physical demands of position.
Full time position, 40 hour week plus overtime as required.
Hours of work: Nights; Monday to Friday, 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
Apply with resume
THE ERB GROUP OF COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER