Game Master Actor Jobs Vacancy in Survive The Night Mississauga
Survive The Night Mississauga urgently required following position for Game Master Actor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Game Master Actor Jobs Vacancy in Survive The Night Mississauga Jobs Details:
Location: 1100 Courtneypark Drive East
***PLEASE ATTACH A COVER LETTER IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE ACCEPTED**
Survive the Night is the first escape adventure of its kind. A fusion of the best elements from escape games and haunted houses, Survive the Night offers a unique spin on an immersive escape experience. Gone are the days of small, cramped rooms and struggling to decode paper puzzles; Survive the Night is issuing in a new era of larger than life escape adventures that will literally transport players into another world. Complete with secret rooms, passageways, actors and even houses. Survive the Night strives to create something that has never been seen before; a fully realized escape environment.
Exploration, communication and coordination will all be vital to success as players face challenges that will test their logic, memory, and teamwork. Each adventure in Survive the Night also includes actors that are a part of the experience. You might run into a cursed villager while exploring a dark corridor between houses, or you might get some additional help from a friendly townsman. But beware when the midnight bells toll!
We are looking for staff that will be trained in all areas such as reception and game master (leader/cursed villager)
- Act in character while in the village - scaring, helping, monitoring
- learn the in’s and out’s of the games
- Cleaning, stocking, taking payments
- Book/Sign in customers
- Available to work Weekends and/or Thursday and Friday evenings
- Social media oriented
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be outgoing, friendly, people person
- Must have the ability to speak English clearly and distinctly
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Part - time - Must be available to work Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Must have flexibility with shift availability
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 1 year