Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Mississauga
Microsoft Mississauga urgently required following position for Senior Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Mississauga Jobs Details:
Senior Program Manager – Teams Strategic Customer Customer Engagement
Joining the Microsoft Team Means… Microsoft Teams is on fire! We’re on course to totally disrupt the team collaboration space. Even before we launched the press was calling us “the first product to truly compete against hot group-messaging apps” (PC World), and Gartner called us “a real game changer”. Join us to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together smarter. It’s not just about email, or files, or chat, or calls - it’s about bringing a team together in a social experience that makes it easy to share and collaborate, have fun, and build upon the capabilities of Office 365.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! The Impact You’ll Be Making…
We are creating a new capability in our engineering team to scale customer adoption of Microsoft Teams, and we are looking for customer professionals to drive that effort. We will directly engage with key reference customers to guide their end-to-end adoption of Microsoft Teams, and we will also go deep into specific verticals and regions to better understand and support the adoption of Microsoft Teams and partner solutions. A big part of this function is listening to and channeling customer feedback into meaningful product improvements to drive adoption. Further, we will develop a deep understanding of customer success (and failures) to inform our short- and long-term strategies. The successful candidate will build upon a history of leading successful customer engagements – e.g. in a direct field role or overlay function – with good product and technical sense. Since this is a customer-facing role, a significant amount of travel is to be expected. We operate in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapid exploration, iteration, and execution. Your colleagues will be among the best in the industry - they’ve earned their stripes in startups and v1 products and share an intense passion for delivering an amazing product.
Examples of your business impact activities:
- Own a Teams customer pipeline and executive reporting on adoption;
- Maintain and drive a customer improvements feature backlog;
- Drive design and development for specific customer issues to unblock adoption, then turn them into general solutions (new features), toolkits, documentation, etc.;
- Identify broader and/or latent trends and opportunities to drive longer-term investments and product shifts;
- Directly manage multiple key customer accounts as part of a team to manage strategic customers through their adoption lifecycle;
- Build Team capabilities in verticals and regions to complement depth customer engagements;
- Support OneList and other sales signals activities;
- Create a Teams-specific customer connection events;
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure.
Who we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is desired;
- 5+ years of direct customer engagement experience, either in an engineering role with a strong customer focus, or a field role with a strong technical focus;
- Track record of guiding large referenceable accounts from evaluation all the way through deployment at scale;
- Deep understanding of Microsoft field roles and rhythm of business and ability to engage with the field, and leverage them as a force multiplier for adoption;
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed;
- Creative and critical thinking about customer programs and product capabilities;
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment;
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills;
- Excellent in-person presentation skills with executives, IT staff, and end users; able to pivot quickly and adapt messaging to suit a range of audience technical levels and requirements;
- Solid understanding of collaboration technology and global cloud services, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically;
- Prior experience driving customer adoption of Skype for Business or related products is desired.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Microsoft is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Microsoft if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Microsoft will work with you to determine how to meet your need.
Product Manager Connections Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Toronto. Amazon Com Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Product Manager Connections position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 13 Jun, 2018. Amazon Connections is looking for a strategic, results-oriented Sr. Product Manager to own and drive several key components of our product portfolio.... ... Continue reading -->
Director Enterprise Project Management Office Jobs Vacancy in Amerisourcebergen Oakville. Amerisourcebergen Oakville opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Director Enterprise Project Management Office position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 31 May, 2018. Online peer-to-peer recognition program. Provide expert level knowledge of project / program management principles and standards in an effort to elevate program... ... Continue reading -->
Project Program Manager Management Consulting Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Llp Toronto. Kpmg Llp Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Project Program Manager Management Consulting position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 Mar, 2018. As a Senior Project Manager, you will:. Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical... ... Continue reading -->
Senior Manager Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto. Deloitte Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Senior Manager Delivery position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 Jun, 2018. If this sounds like you, keep reading!We are looking to add an experienced Senior Manager to join our ever-growing, established and successful team.... ... Continue reading -->
Manager Strategy Operations Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto. Deloitte Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Manager Strategy Operations position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 Jun, 2018. As a Manager – Strategy & Operations your duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:. The Strategy & Operations team of approximately 400... ... Continue reading -->