Ocean Export Supervisor Montreal Jobs Vacancy in Axxess International Montréal
Axxess International Montréal urgently required following position for Ocean Export Supervisor Montreal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ocean Export Supervisor Montreal Jobs Vacancy in Axxess International Montréal Jobs Details:
The Ocean Export Supervisor is responsible of managing the team and our client’s ocean export operations. While ensuring operational efficiency, the supervisor maintains high productivity and customer satisfaction. The responsibilities also entail the communication with carriers, to obtain the most competitive rates for our clients.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Manage team and efficiency of operations
- Provide training, manage performance reviews personnel development
- Provide high quality customer service, build and maintain positive relationships with customers / carriers
- Manage and follow ocean export files, initiate bookings with steamship lines
- Work with the sales team when required in order to support the quotation process
- Correspond with customers, vendors and overseas offices when required
- All related tasks
- Very good experience in ocean export operations and team management
- Over ten years’ experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Bilingual (fluent in both languages, good communicator, verbal and written skills)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, persistent and self-motivated
- Problem solving, good judgement
- Client oriented, ability to respond to clients needs
- Ability to build strong business relationships with people at all levels of a business (team player)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to manage direct reports in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Beautiful office space located in old Montreal, close to the metro (Place d’Armes and OACI-Square Victoria)
- Dynamic work environment
- Group insurance (medical, dental, life disability and others)
- RRSP – Group
- Personal days (5 per year)
- Social activities (happy hours, events and activities)
- Gym membership
- Professional development opportunities
Type of employment: full time
This position if for our Montreal office