Marketing Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vgh Ubc Hospital Foundation Lower Mainland
Vgh Ubc Hospital Foundation Lower Mainland urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vgh Ubc Hospital Foundation Lower Mainland Jobs Details:
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation is Vancouver Coastal Health's primary philanthropic partner, raising funds for specialized adult health services and research for all British Columbians. We partner with donors to drive innovation and sustainable health care at VGH & UBC Hospital, GF Strong Rehab Centre, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute and Vancouver Community Health Services. Further information about the Foundation is available at www.vghfoundation.ca.
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator - a MarComm generalist to support the brand communications and fundraising activities of the Foundation. Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing and Communications, the Coordinator will be responsible for project coordination, assisting with various marketing initiatives, including writing, editing, and design for the Foundation. The candidate will be a strategic thinker with a natural curiosity and a desire to create outstanding MarComm tools for a great cause.
- Plans, edits and writes content for a variety of communications mediums;
- Coordinates advertising schedules, creative development, and execution on behalf of the Foundation;
- Coordinates hospital signage, including developing plan, managing printers and installation process;
- Contributes to digital strategy, including content development for web, email and social media;
- Assists with editing, proofreading and layout;
- Assists in the development of marketing and promotional materials and presentations for a variety of audiences;
- Ensures the brand standards, messaging and style guidelines are consistent across communication channels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or diploma in journalism, communications and/or public relations
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role; non-profit experience an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing including social media and email marketing
- Ability to manage multiple, often competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Self- starter with the ability to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (including InDesign) and WordPress are strong assets.
- A strong team player with excellent judgment, interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
- Organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with the advanced features of Microsoft Office suite of products and knowledge of a donor management system (Raiser’s Edge) preferred.
- Experience in the non-profit sector an asset as is a sense of humour and passion for creating “best in class” brand materials
This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive salary and benefits. Start date: Immediate.