Production Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Edmonton
Great Canadian Edmonton urgently required following position for Production Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Edmonton Jobs Details:
We are Western Canada's premier Roofing and Siding company. For over 20 years we have built a professional and organized firm and we are looking for an experience and qualified Production Administrator to join our team.
The Production Administrator will be responsible for overseeing all production and service activities that take place on the job assigned, ensuring policies are being followed. The Production Administrator is responsible for the planning, scheduling and creating of work files, and maintaining records of all materials used and the progress made on a job.
Duties: The Production Administrator performs the following duties:
- Creates job files.
- Monitor, coordinate and schedule activities with the client, contractors and project managers.
- Orders material for all production and service jobs from suppliers as required.
- Obtains supplier quotes as per company policy for production jobs.
- Approve invoices for jobs completed by contractors as directed by the Project Manager.
- Manage all aspects of job data in production and its accuracy.
- Update all job-related information with Production and service in CRM and XA.
- Document and communicate to accounting in the resolution of material shortages on jobs.
- Create production with Project Manager and present these VPO to clients.
- Process payments from clients for, deductibles and final payments.
- Monitor job progress and costs, and provide regular progress reporting to management, estimating, production and accounting.
- Assist the Project Manager with collection of job COC.
- Update clients with job schedules, delays and changes.
- Ensure compliance with the Great Canadian health and safety training and reporting requirements.
- Meet with estimators, sales representatives and management to discuss current and upcoming production jobs.
- Prepare and maintain records and written reports.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and accounting all jobs and ensure they stay on budget ensuring company margins are met.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a coordinator role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email.
- A solid understanding of all construction trades and construction techniques.
- Strong management, delegation, planning and leadership skills.
- Have a clear valid driver's license; an abstract will be required.
- Have oral and written communication expertise which is complimented with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time