Senior Pre Sales Specialist Hybrid Jobs Vacancy in Dell Vancouver
Dell Vancouver urgently required following position for Senior Pre Sales Specialist Hybrid. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Pre Sales Specialist Hybrid Jobs Vacancy in Dell Vancouver Jobs Details:
The vArchitect will provide technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned region gathering requirements, performing analysis, and designing fully integrated technology solutions Technical emphasis is on converged infrastructure platforms including virtualization, compute, network, storage, management, orchestration, and application requirements.
This opportunity is ideal for a proven pre-sales professional with direct contacts and experience in the enterprise account space. We are seeking highly technical individuals who are results driven with the ability to influence others to achieve results. The vArchitect will be required to make technical and sales presentations to customer's business decision makers and technical staff with assistance and leadership from the Account Manager. Must be able to understand EMC/Cisco/VMware and /or competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market.
- Assist the Account Manager in sales campaigns by developing technical responses to customer's requests and proposals
- Define solutions with sales team to support customer business requirements and future strategies.
- Leverage knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to solutions, and train the account and partner teams.
- Establish relationships with the parent account teams, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engage and leverage corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Execute technical sales calls. Configures and documents software, hardware and service solutions to meet customers and sales objectives.
- Complete required pre-sales documentation quickly and accurately. Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Present and market the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects, and management.
- Possess detailed product./technology/industry knowledge of job associated software and applications.
- Get the Technical Win!
- Pre-Sales expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions
- Highly organized and seasoned technical pre-sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixed environment
- Technical Account Management experienced coupled with a consultative approach
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills
- EMC Proven Professional Certification and/or VMware Certified Professional and/or Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist desired
- Candidates must have 6-8 years experience in a pre-sales, customer facing role and a Bachelor's deqree
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management, along with orchestration is preferred.
- Applications and knowledge of their effect on IT are highly desired
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell?s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at dell.com/careers
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.