Corporate Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Snack North Toronto
Snack North Toronto urgently required following position for Corporate Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Snack North Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Coordinator to join the Communications Department of our client – one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in Canada, located in North Toronto. This role is part of a team focused primarily on internal communications, and supporting a site of approximately 2,000 people.
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Corporate Communications Coordinator is responsible for a variety of activities to support the department, with primary responsibility for the corporate intranet (Sharepoint).
This is a full-time, contract position.
- Ownership of corporate intranet: Identify and implement changes to improve intranet content and usability, maintain/update content on a daily basis
- Maintain and update internal digital signage; design signage as needed
- Assist with writing and proofreading content such as emails, digital signage and newsletter notices
- Lay out weekly electronic newsletter
- Take photographs for use internally and maintain photo archives
- Coordinate All-employee Town Hall meetings and other corporate events as needed
- Monitor employee feedback channels
- Provide support for tactical execution of key projects and programs
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or other relevant degree
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Sharepoint expertise an asset
- Interest in/familiarity with design and layout best practices an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year