Administration Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Monk Office Victoria
Monk Office Victoria urgently required following position for Administration Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Monk Office Victoria Jobs Details:
A real people person with a passion for customer service. You thrive when working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple requests and priorities. Administrative Coordinator's support the core function of our business - Sales.
We are looking for someone who has the experience, enthusiasm and passion to help build the business on all fronts through the lens of administration, organization and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
What you will do:
- Billing and leasing coordination and analysis
- Logistics and coordination
- Order and Data entry
- Warranty and deficiency administration
- Sales support
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
What you will bring:
- High school degree; experience working in an office is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (copiers, printers, etc)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel
- Commitment to contributing to Monk Office’s sustainable initiatives
- A team player, with a “can-do” attitude
- High energy and a desire to contribute to the business
- Valid BC driver’s license and available vehicle for errands an asset
Extended benefits available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year
- High school or equivalent