Raw Materials Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Kendo Division Lvmh Toronto
Kendo Division Lvmh Toronto urgently required following position for Raw Materials Inspector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Raw Materials Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Kendo Division Lvmh Toronto Jobs Details:
POSITION: Raw Materials Inspector
STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
REPORTS TO: Compounding Manager
LOCATION: BITE Beauty Head Office – Toronto, ON
SHIFT: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for colour, texture, and performance. BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE, and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The Raw Materials Inspector will be responsible for performing analysis and collecting data and documentation on incoming raw materials to ensure regulatory and quality compliance.
- Maintains all documentation such as the C of A for raw materials
- Reaches out to suppliers for shelf life extensions and other documentation
- Allocates raw materials to jobs in DBA
- Ensures raw materials are stored and handled in a manner which prevents their mix-up, contamination with microorganisms or other chemicals, or decomposition from exposure to excessive heat, cold, sunlight or moisture
- Ensures materials are labeled with respect to identity, lot identification and control status
- Interacts with QA/QC to escalate issues; submits documentation for validation and executes holds/quarantines
- Accounts for inventory and reviews documentation to ensure compliance (e.g., micro testing, absence of contamination with filth or other extraneous substances) and to prevent adulteration of finished products
- Refers to guidelines and interacts with the Compounding, Procurement, and R&D departments to determine incoming materials specifications
- Sampling of raw materials; preparation of ingredients, as required
- Inspect incoming materials and documents to verify acceptability; includes but is not limited to components, raw materials, and packaging
- Participates in audits
- Lift and carry materials; heavy lifting required (up to 25kg)
- Assists with storage and inventory
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelors Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment; cosmetics, food, pharmaceuticals, or similar.
- Candidates with knowledge of regulatory, quality, supply chain and/or manufacturing preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Documentation experience an asset
- Participate and adapt successfully in a team environment
- Ability to interpret technical documentation and standards
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and databases
- Office, laboratory, production floor, compounding and warehouse
- Heavy lifting
Please submit your cover letter and resume. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.