Accounting Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Day Bookkeeping Ltd North Vancouver
Day Bookkeeping Ltd North Vancouver urgently required following position for Accounting Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Day Bookkeeping Ltd North Vancouver Jobs Details:
We Are Hiring Bookkeepers Day To Day Bookkeepers | North Vancouver, BC
Wage based on experience - Full-time
To provide impeccable books and empower small business owners in relation to their numbers!
Our Core Values:
Teamwork, Positivity, Efficiency, Opportunity, Profitability
This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a full time Bookkeeping position with stable hours in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who:
· Can demonstrate comprehensive bookkeeping knowledge using QB and QBO
· Has full cycle bookkeeping and payroll experience
· Is skilled in excel, word, and working in a paperless environment
· Has a passion for attention to detail
· Has a proven ability to problem solve and get the job done
· Possesses excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and can work effectively in a team atmosphere
The responsibilities of this position include :
· Handling accounts payable, including entering, reviewing and paying bills
· Managing payroll for multiple companies on a bi-weekly basis, preparing and filing T4s and ROE’s
· Preparing, filing and paying CRA remittances online (GST, Payroll)
· Workers’ Compensation Board reporting
· Reconciling accounts receivable
· Reconciling monthly bank and credit card statements,
· Attending to various administrative duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- QuickBooks: 2 years
- Bookkeeping: 3 years
- North Vancouver, BC