Server Assistant Food Expediter Jobs Vacancy in Psmp Muziek Calgary
Psmp Muziek Calgary urgently required following position for Server Assistant Food Expediter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Assistant Food Expediter Jobs Vacancy in Psmp Muziek Calgary Jobs Details:
With a bar, dining room, lush garden and champagne lounge, PSMP-Muziek isthe newest addition to Vancouver’s vibrant culinary scene filled withwonderment and charm. If you love food, drink andengaging withpeople we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Supervisors and Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Offer genuine sense of hospitality at each point of guest contact
- Oversee the final presentations of dishes with goal of sending out beautifully presented, incredibly tasty and correctly plated food to all of our guests
- Act as the liaison between front of house and back of house in ensuring proper workflow of food preparation, execution and accurate and timely delivery
- Ensure all orders are prepared in a timely manner and according to menu and guest preferences
- Maintain strong lines of communication between front of house and back of house teams
- Maintain strong and trend forward knowledge of all food and beverage menus, menu ingredients, and our guest preferences
- Provide support to the service team in completing assigned side duties
- Follow standards of conduct, safety, sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- A passion for all things hospitality is required
- The ability to be happy and welcoming, responsive and solution oriented is a must
- Must be able to think independently
- Previous experience in similar role is an asset
- Previous experience in fast pace dynamic restaurant/bar is an asset
- Previous experience with POS system is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Must be legallyeligible to work in Canada.The hotel is unable to assist candidatesin obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $3,850.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
- Calgary, AB