Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Paid Toronto
Paid Toronto urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Paid Toronto Jobs Details:
#paid is an influencer marketing & content platform for authentic brand collaborations. Top brands like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Toyota, Mastercard, Canon, and Airbnb trust our proprietary matching algorithm and dedicated team to find the right influencers, deliver engaging authentic content, and measure ROI.
Why we do it: We created #paid in an effort to support people's passion for creating engaging content, and enabling the world to experience their photography, videography, and powerful storytelling on a day-to-day basis.
How we do it: We do this by connecting content creators with brands to create sponsored content.
What we do: We create best-in-class strategy and software to execute cutting edge influencer marketing and content campaigns for brands and agencies.
About the role:
As the Office Manager, you are hailed around the office as being the person that keeps our #paid family together. You are the go-to leader for all things office related.
We’re looking for someone that has a passion for helping others and takes a pride in making an office the best place it can be. That ranges from planning our team socials to ensuring that our office is clean and humming.
On the administrative side, you will work closely with the executive team and all departments to manage the logistical support they require—ranging from arranging travel to procuring office supplies and equipment.
We’re looking for a warm and friendly individual that is not be afraid of being in the spotlight to greet visitors as they arrive to the office. You must be a proactive individual that can execute with little to no direction. For example, if asked to “get Steam Whistle beer on tap in our kitchen,” you’ll have it up and running in no time (and hopefully enjoy one with the team!)
Your experience, skills & attitude:
- Someone who is able to take initiative and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Someone who is a real go-getter and is able to execute with little or no direction
- Someone who is bright, organized, tech-savvy, meticulous and has a knack for process
- Able to effectively prioritize and work on multiple projects in parallel
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders
- 1-2 years in administrative or facilities management experience
- Have a positive attitude, being friendly and fun to work with
- Startup experience
- Media, marketing, or advertising industry experience
- Experience navigating the downtown Toronto core (good restaurants, event rooms, couriers, etc.)
- Google Apps experiences
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Passionate about Instagram or other social media
- Be part of a team that leads the future of marketing
- Health benefits & stock options
- Team lunches and events
- Learn cutting-edge tools & technology with freedom to experiment
- Awesome team, positive work environment, family culture (we love our culture!)