Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Merit Openshop Contractors Association Ontario Kitchener-Waterloo
Merit Openshop Contractors Association Ontario Kitchener-Waterloo urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Merit Openshop Contractors Association Ontario Kitchener-Waterloo Jobs Details:
Since 1990, Merit OpenShop Contractors Association of Ontario has been representing and offering services to its members across the province. Merit Ontario is a mixed-trade construction association and is currently offering an opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic team!
We are looking to hire a Membership Sales Representative to drive our membership growth and benefits sales. Are you a service and sales oriented team player? Do you excel when working with a great team in a supportive environment? This position will be reporting to the Executive Director and requires the ability to travel within areas of Southwestern Ontario to meet with potential prospects and existing clients.
All applications will be reviewed, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, visible minorities, First Nations, and persons with disabilities. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout and after the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 to $80,000 /year w/bonus/benefits and group RSP
- Promote member benefits, describe our different programs to prospects and assist member inquiries by maintaining the highest level of service
- Proven lead generation skills - ability to identify, and proactively prospect new leads by implementing a variety of lead generation techniques
- Must be comfortable making outbound sales calls to book and hold initial meetings and follow up sales meetings
- Conduct yourself with a positive mindset and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written - detail oriented
- Professional demanor, sharp presentation skills, and must be tech saavy - you are no stranger to the mobile and app world
- Ability to work independently while supported by a team of professionals to help you sell
- Hold a valid driver's license to to travel within Southwestern Ontario
- Diploma/Degree ideally in business or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of Outside Sales and Cold Calling experience
- Knowledge and sales of group benefits offerings is an asset
- Knowledge of the construction sector is an asset
- A stable and growing association within a network of 9 other construction associations
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure with benefits plan offering/RSP
- Opportunities to attend networking events and ongoing educational opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence