Financial Advisor Jobs Vacancy in First West Credit Union Delta
First West Credit Union Delta urgently required following position for Financial Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Advisor Jobs Vacancy in First West Credit Union Delta Jobs Details:
If you believe in the same things we do, let’s talk.
First West Credit Union is a tight-knit team of smart, friendly, creative, skillful and passionate professionals spread across British Columbia and beyond. We’ve come together because we believe in making a real difference in people’s financial lives. We believe that keeping things simple, showing leadership, and banking cooperatively can change the world for the better.
The goal of the Financial Advisor is to build strong and lasting relationships with members and while providing them with solutions to their financial needs. In this role you will demonstrate a dedication to continuous improvement, a collaborative work style, and an ability to adapt to fast-paced change. You are motivated by providing genuine, remarkable member experiences every time.
Here’s what would be included as a part of your typical day:
- Processes a full range of complex member transactions including personal loans, retail mortgages and RRSP loans; investment products; opening personal or business accounts, debit/credit cards, LOC/overdraft protection, and related insurance products.
- Actively engage our members, uncovering their financial needs providing a fantastic member experience while promoting First West products
- Assist and coach new team members to success and model effective member interactions
- Assist members in completing forms, term deposits and applications for credit/debit cards
- Participate in community and promotional events
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanor
- Strong lending and underwriting experience
- Min. 3 year experience in a sales focused banking role
- Finance related post-secondary education an asset
- Mutual Fund License an asset.
Our employees give us a lot and we think it’s only right to give something back. We offer a total rewards package that includes:
- A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive compensation and annual merit pay increases
- Flexible benefits as well as retirement benefits
- Vacation time, a flexible “Day4U”, and the ability to purchase up to 5 additional flex days
- Other financial perks such as waived or reduced financial service fees, reduced rates on personal loans, mortgages, and vehicle leases, and no-interest loans to buy computers or fitness equipment for home use
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together!
Diversity & Inclusion
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.