Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in West Edmonton Mall Edmonton
West Edmonton Mall Edmonton urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in West Edmonton Mall Edmonton Jobs Details:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to Executives and Senior Management level staff within the West Edmonton Mall’s Corporate Head Office.
- Preparing, coordinating and recording a variety of correspondence and documentation including assisting with legal litigation files, and essential documentation while ensuring confidentiality and timelines are met and adhered to and required follow ups are completed.
- Completing, verifying and processing forms and documentation for administration of various programs and activities including benefit enrolments and administration and management and tracking of corporate vehicle registration and insurance plans.
- Screening, forwarding and responding to emails, inter-office mail, phone calls, inquires and acting as a liaison between business partners/clients and Executives.
- Maintaining daily calendars and coordinating meetings; including the management of appointments and preparation of meeting materials and locations.
- Arranging travel schedules, accommodation and personal appointments for Executive as needed.
- Providing basic administrative support including scanning documents, drafting letters or proposals and providing back up reception coverage and support as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- A minimum of three (3) years-experience in a similar fast paced corporate or office environment in an Executive Assistant/Senior Administrative level role.
- Individuals with post-secondary education in business administration, a reputable office administration program, or a legal assistant program are preferred but not required.
- An extremely professional attitude and demeanor complemented by excellent client relations skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience working in a corporate environment dealing with Executives, Ownership, and various management and business styles.
- Previous experience with benefit administration and/or corporate vehicle registration and insurance processes are assets.
- Strong organizational and time management skills complemented by the ability to work independently and make split-second decisions when required.
- Excellent typing and computer skills including a strong working knowledge of MS Office programs Word, Excel and Outlook as well the ability to adapt to other software programs as required.
- A strong business sense as well as the initiative to take on new responsibilities and duties as they arise and previous supervisory experience is a definite asset.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is required Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
Job Type: Full-time