Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina Jobs Details:
Category of work
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina Campus
Open Until Filled
Temporary Market Stipend
Hours of Work
To be Assigned
Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
(0.73 FTE )
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
This position reports to the Director of Library and Testing Services. The incumbent will provide professional administrative services to the Director of Library and Testing Services. This position is responsible for the effective and efficient office operations in the administration office for Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s Library & Testing Services.
1. Provide administrative and professional clerical support.
2. Responsible for arranging meetings and workshops, draft agendas, preparing and distribute meeting/workshop materials, minute taking and transcribing minutes.
3. Responsible for preparation of meeting and workshop materials and correspondence.
4. Coordinate and arrange travel needs.
5. Maintain paper and electronic files, process incoming/outgoing mail.
6. Key and develop letters, memos, reports forms and tools.
7. Maintain office supplies, equipment and Library and Testing inventories as needed.
8. Maintain schedules and calendars.
9. Keep a record of operations, compile information, process and monitor expenses.
10. Monitor budgets to ensure all revenue and expenses are accounted for; participate in the development and submission of the annual budgets.
11. Respond to routine requests and inquiries from the public, programs, faculty, staff and various internal departments.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Completion of Grade 12 plus a recognized/clerical business certificate as well as two years of clerical experience and/or the equivalent combination of clerical training/experience.
2. Training and /or experience at an advanced level in the use of word processing packages (i.e. Word).
3. Excellent communication, both written and oral, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities within given time constraints with flexibility, good judgment and accuracy.
4. Knowledge and experience with common office procedures and software (i.e. Access, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
5. Demonstrate initiative and ability to complete tasks with minimal direction/supervision and demonstrated competence in supervision of support staff.
6. Ability to manage confidential/sensitive information.
7. Ability to manage budgets, interpretation and reporting.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.