Production Associate Jobs Vacancy in Canada Tubeform London
Canada Tubeform London urgently required following position for Production Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Associate Jobs Vacancy in Canada Tubeform London Jobs Details:
The Production Associate is a core team member in the manufacturing facility that is ultimately responsible for production equipment and quality inspection activities associated with the products produced. Production Associates will report to the Production Supervisors according to shift assignment. Canada Tubeform currently operates in a 2-shift rotation schedule.
Day Shift – Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoon Shift – Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Responsible for primary safe operation of production equipment associated with products produced.
- Responsible for performing scheduled quality inspection activities on assigned programs and ensuring accurate and complete documentation as required. Attention to detail is a critical requirement.
- Maintains strong and positive relationships with various departments within the company particularly Quality and Production Control.
- Responsible for following all health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work place environment.
- Responsible for assisting and/or performing regularly scheduled maintenance and preventative
- Maintenance on production equipment and tooling as required.
- Expected to contribute to continuous improvement activities and team meetings to promote an effective workplace environment.
- Communicate all production related issues to the Production Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 2 years of production experience in the automotive industry or metal manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High energy and well-developed sense of urgency are essential requirements of the position.
- Proven high attendance standard and work ethic.
If you have initiative and dedication to working in a fast-paced environment with a very positive work culture, please email your resume and cover letter including wage expectations in confidence. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Tubeform invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- London, ON