Machine Operator Full Time Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Bend All Automotive Ayr
Bend All Automotive Ayr urgently required following position for Machine Operator Full Time Opportunities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machine Operator Full Time Opportunities Jobs Vacancy in Bend All Automotive Ayr Jobs Details:
We are looking for committed team members to join our award winning automotive manufacturing team! Come and be part of our success!
Position: Light Industrial Machine Operators
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Straight Shifts – Afternoons 2:00M-10:00PM & Nights 10:00PM-6:00AM
Benefits: Comprehensive health and dental, pension plan, safety boot reimbursement, uniform program, course reimbursement program and many others
Bend All Automotive ULC (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
- Follow defined instructions to produce parts to meet or exceed daily targets
- Ensure quality processes are followed
- Keep a clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Participate in inventory processes
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude with an ability to articulate mechanical concerns and handle repetitive tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Practical knowledge of manual measuring equipment (gauges, hand tools)
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Ability to work overtime as required – paid after 40 hours
Please apply online - qualified candidates will be contacted.
Bend All is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- High school or equivalent