Food Bev Floor Supervisor Winter Jobs Vacancy in Big White Ski Resort White
Big White Ski Resort White urgently required following position for Food Bev Floor Supervisor Winter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Bev Floor Supervisor Winter Jobs Vacancy in Big White Ski Resort White Jobs Details:
Overview of Position:
- Possess a strong ability to stay focused and organized and lead a group of 20- 25 staff in a fast paced environment. While maintaining a high level of hospitality and service standards.
- Provide support to all employee’s across Happy Valley to achieve guest satisfaction
- Communicate with the Management team though logging in manager logs and also verbally on a daily basis
- Supervise the day to day running of the Lounge and other areas of Happy Valley
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant environment preferably in a supervisory role
- Min 2yrs+ experience in a fast paced office or events environment preferred
- Experience in supervising /working with a large group of staff (20-25 Staff)
- High knowledge of computers and Squirrel systems (or other POS systems)
- Bartending experience an assest
- Must be 19 years old
- Have a Serving it Right Certificate(or equivalent)
- Possess a strong ability to stay focused and organized in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in written and verbal correspondence
- Performs daily administrative duties relating to payroll, event management, ordering and requisitions
- Data entry duties for financial reporting or menu printing
- Provide on the floor support to all employee’s across Happy Valley to maintain guest satisfaction levels
- Provide Support /leadership and problem solving skills in the Moose lounge and other areas across the Food and Beverage department
- Assist in monthly inventory counts
- Supervise outlet while on shift
- Communicate with the management team
- Strongly involved in the SWP& SJP training making sure that the staff are adhering to these standards.
- Able to work long hours and expected to work overtime in busy periods and holidays
- Be on feet for extended periods of time
- Able to Lift 20lbs and bend and push repeatedly
- Hospitality training an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication Skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Possess leadership skills
- Passion for a High level of Customer Service
- Customer Service driven
- High level of cash handling experience
- Working knowledge of Squirrel system (or other POS systems)