Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Brandt Regina
Brandt Regina urgently required following position for Quality Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Brandt Regina Jobs Details:
Brandt Engineered Products is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for our Regina Mill Street location. Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of product quality, manufacturing and engineering processes
- Review of Manufacturing Process Flows
- Validation and verification of manufactured components
- Develop quality plans, assist in the review of key characteristics, seek adherence to customer requirements in conjunction with design and manufacturing engineering
- Review of new contracts to meet customer requirements and specifications
- Review of manufacturing packages, documentation requirements and job specific standards
- Evaluation of Performance indicators, including Cost of Quality concepts and techniques
- Quality Process benchmarking
- Support all quality functions
- Provide training to Junior Quality personnel and others in regards to ISO 9001 & any other Quality specification or requirement
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an intermediate quality role preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of machining, fabrication and assembly and related manufacturing processes
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001 and Internal Auditing
- Excellent blueprint reading skills, including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance per ASME Y14.5
- Technical writing skills (i.e. QMS documentation, CA reports, operating and rework instructions)
- Able to effectively communicate in both technical and user-friendly language at all levels
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities, ready & willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines
- Ample knowledge of Metrological methods and Measuring and test equipment capabilities
- Familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques including SPC, etc.
- Completion of General or Vocational College, technical training, Completion of University or equivalent with experience and certification.