Entry Level Sales Jobs Vacancy in Certified Labs Lethbridge
Certified Labs Lethbridge urgently required following position for Entry Level Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Sales Jobs Vacancy in Certified Labs Lethbridge Jobs Details:
We are still seeking the right ambitious, entry level sales representative to sell specialized solutions to new and existing customers in an industrial setting. In this sales role you will focus on prospecting, business development, and building long term partnerships with your customers via networking and cold calling. We are looking for a competitive, confident, and self driven individual to grow our Lethbridge territory. In person interviews will be held on March 26th; however, resumes are currently being forwarded to the hiring manager. Only candidates currently living in the local Lethbridge area will be considered.
Certified Labs is the largest and most profitable division of our privately held parent company, NCH Corporation. Established in 1919, NCH does over $1 billion in sales annually. Certified Labs (www.northamerica.certifiedlabs.com) specializes in manufacturing and selling advanced lubrication and chemical solutions used to maintain industrial equipment and machinery.
This sales opportunity provides:
- A family-like atmosphere
- Local sales territory
- Opportunities for repeat business and reorders
- First year income averages in the $50-65K range, but is uncapped
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Uncapped commission and recurring bonus potential
- Professional and financial growth opportunities
- Ongoing comprehensive classroom, technical, and field sales training
- Strong sales and technical field support
- Expense allowances
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Some direct sales and/or agriculture experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Internet access and basic computer skills
- Home office capability
- University degree preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
“This company exists because of its Sales People!”