Title Officer Jobs Vacancy in Fct Hamilton
Fct Hamilton urgently required following position for Title Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Title Officer Jobs Vacancy in Fct Hamilton Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Manager, you will undertake the following:
- Provide superior customer service to our clients via portal, email and phone responding to all inquiries within specified timeframes. Develop internal and external partnerships to enhance overall customer service experience.
- Read and understand search of title from multiple provinces and make necessary amendments to internal records consistently applying -Underwriting Guidelines, as applicable, to all files.
- Manage all issues and title discrepancies with the Lender representative (lender, mortgage specialist etc.)
- Issue Commitment to Insure (CTI) within corporate policies and guidelines within documented Service Level Agreements
- Accountable for to maintain up to date knowledge on all corporate and lender polices and procedures and apply as applicable.
- Prepare applicable documents (i.e. mortgage document package, title change documents etc.) as per respective lender program requirements.
- Request and review payout statements from other financial institutions, calculating penalties, per diems and payout amounts due on closing.
- Action Lender Reports as required.
- Graduate of a law clerk/legal admin program or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with the end to end real estate transaction cycle
- Exceptional phone manner with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve and prioritize issues. Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy office environment.
- Detail oriented and proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protecting confidential information.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office and Outlook.
- Our core hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Candidates must be flexible to work a regular rotating late shift to 9p.m.
FCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing FCT!