Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby
Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby urgently required following position for Accounting Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for matching invoices and credit notes with supporting documents and posting it into the ERP system. This includes verifying accuracy of invoices, investigating discrepancies, liaising with vendors, and confirming compliance to purchasing procedures.
- You process employee travel expenses and reimbursements as per the company travel policy and procedures.
- You perform payment runs for multi-currency vendors as per the payment schedule (Wire/ACH Payment, Cheques, and Credit Cards). Communicating to vendors regarding the remittance and scanning of paid invoices to Document Management System.
- You handle monthly credit card and Accounts Payable Reconciliation as well as maintaining and balancing petty cash fund.
- You provide support during the annual inventory count as well as assist in preparing working papers for the auditors in relation to Purchase, Payable and Payment cycle.
- You handle Document Management and Recovery; filing corporate documents or records in appropriate folders, binders, or cabinet for future retrieval.
- You handle ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by the Manager Finance and provide support during the absence of an Accountant.
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have an accounting diploma or equivalent credits in accounting and enrolled in a CPA program (PREP entry level preferred).
- You have 3+ years’ progressive and relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment in an AP or Accounting Assistant role, or combined work experience and education
- You are proficient with MS Office and 1+ year experience with ERP software.
- You have professional work ethics, good communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- You are an organized self starter; being able to set priorities, develop work schedules, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
Benefits: You will benefit from a variety of professional development options and have the opportunity to be involved in international projects. At our company, people of 15 different nationalities work closely together in five countries. For us, open-mindedness and tolerance pave the way to new ideas.
Do you have any questions? Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers
Watch our video alliedvision.com/about-us