Product Manager Valve Business Unit Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Streamflo Edmonton
Streamflo Edmonton urgently required following position for Product Manager Valve Business Unit Edmonton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Valve Business Unit Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Streamflo Edmonton Jobs Details:
Note - This position could be located in Edmonton, Alberta; Calgary, Alberta or Houston, Texas
- Financial responsibility for the Profit and Loss on all VBU products.
- Manage VBU check valve product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Scope and prioritize product development activities based on business and customer impact, working closely with Sales, Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing to deliver quick time-to-market solutions.
- Work with Sales Managers to identify, establish and implement a strategic sales plan by region/country, including 1-2 and 5 year business objectives.
- Meet revenue, margin and growth objectives by leading sales strategies related to customer attraction/retention, customer relations, presentations, bids and proposals and pricing.
- Develop and implement a company-wide product marketing plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Establish annual revenue and expense budgets for Sales team
- Responsible and accountable for the product range and inventory levels.
- Work with Sales, Manufacturing and Purchasing to optimize inventory, meeting expected customer demand within budgetary capital constraints.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analyses, and establishing time schedules with Sales, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations and Manufacturing.
- Identify opportunities, threats, trends, competitor strategies, etc. and advise others as applicable.
- University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma and 10 years of experience in an international oilfield equipment sales and product management role (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- A proven track record for driving sales growth, penetrating new markets and meeting objectives.
- Prior experience or strong familiarity with the valve industry for both API-6D and 6A applications.
- Action oriented, strong entrepreneurial drive and focus - ability to commit to and deliver positive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with Senior Management and senior customer representatives.
- Well organized, ability to self-manage priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Personal credibility and integrity.
- Solid understanding of commercial/contractual terms and experience with bids and proposals.
- Familiarity with international specifications (API 6A, 6D, ISO 15156, ATEK).
- Ability to travel extensively internationally.
- Proficient computer skills.
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.