Learning Development Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Markham
Aviva Markham urgently required following position for Learning Development Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Development Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aviva Markham Jobs Details:
As part of the People Function this position reports to the Learning Partner, Canada. The ideal candidate will partner with the L&D team and key stakeholders across the business to manage the implementation of strategic learning solutions. In this position, you are responsible for developing project estimates for timelines and work effort, as well as ensuring milestones are achieved. Communication and collaboration with your team and business partners is key to being successful in this role.
Job Responsibilities: What Would I do on the job?
- Project management of learning initiatives including; creation of project plans, prioritization of deliverables, deployment tracking, completion reporting
- Collaborate with your team, subject matter experts and senior leaders across multiple business functions to deliver one consistent experience nationally
- Communicate regularly and transparently with your team and stakeholders
- Proactively identify when timelines are at risk and recommend potential solutions
- Be comfortable with agile test and learn environment; willingness to challenge the status quo and fail fast
- Manage the review and sign-off process of deliverables including facilitation of meetings
- Prepare reports and presentations for status updates and tracking of learning
- Identify opportunities to improve core processes within learning and development
- Liaise with external vendors as required
- Work closely with internal translation team to coordinate translation
Experience/Skills and Attributes: Do I have what it takes?
- 3-5 years’ experience required in project management
- Demonstrated ability to manage large scale projects with multiple deadlines
- Courage to challenge stakeholders, while bringing a consultative approach
- Able to adapt quickly to change and energized by new ways of working
- Analytical, data-driven decision maker
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- Insurance industry/financial services experience preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems an asset
- University education
- PMP or working towards certification an asset
- Certification in adult education an asset
- Bilingual an asset but not required
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.