Human Resource Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Neovia Logistics Services Llc Mississauga
Neovia Logistics Services Llc Mississauga urgently required following position for Human Resource Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resource Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Neovia Logistics Services Llc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Provides a general personnel service for non-executive levels, handling most day-to-day problems independently (basic disciplinary measures, etc.) for hourly, salaried and management populations. This role is a well-grounded, middle seasoned HR professional who can recognize the potential for significant precedents and refers these issues to others.
- Participates in the recruitment process, discussing staff needs with line managers, screening applications and conducting selection interviews.
- Assists in career development issues, discussing career paths with line managers and recommending suitable candidates for promotion.
- Investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems, either directly or through advice to line management. Reports benefit claims whenever necessary.
- Conducts routine salary administration tasks, providing advice to managers on the wages and salaries of all employees, except senior management.
- Helps develop and modify training programs.
- Investigates and advises both management and employees on personnel matters, preparing briefing papers as required.
- Ensures the preparation of supporting paperwork and subsequent filing.
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
Over three years, up to and including five years’ experience in HR function at individual contribution level or higher.
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.
Mainly internal contacts with operations